The LS116 paddle board offers stability and ease of use in flat to rough water conditions. A unique hard rail design and shallow keel nose on a traditional shape allows for an easy glide and quick acceleration through the water. The 31” width stand up paddle board is light weight at 29 lbs. and features a 10” removable fin, self venting plug, leg leash ring, wooden stringer and an easy to carry handle pocket. Includes a limited 1 year warranty.
- Great all-around family paddle board
- Traditional surf-style board ideal for beginner to intermediate paddlers who want maneuverability and stability for recreational paddling
- Best for calm water conditions
- Board length of 11’6″ provides best performance for paddlers weighing 120-220 pounds
- Designed for durability and longevity with Hexcel fiberglass construction with extra reinforced hard sides (rails)
- Includes elastic cargo net, 5 tie down points, self-venting plug, recessed handle, and 10″ removable fin
- Limited 1 year warranty